Big game hunting can be thrilling and fulfilling to the hunter. For those who have had the experience of the big game hunt, you know what it feels like to have that anticipation, excitement and adventure. It can be quite electrifying when you’ve been tracking your game and you come along fresh tracks.
In New Mexico there are a wide variety of big game animals that you can hunt and just in the months of August to November in 2014, there were many memorable moments for hunters. Especially from those who chose to hunt with the big game experts at JACO Outfitters. The professionals at JACO have spent many years observing and gathering information about the various species that are available to hunt, and their knowledge of the animal’s habits and natural habitat is next to none.
Here are a few happy hunting trip experiences from some of the groups who were able to have the JACO Outfitters, LLC experience:
- Thomas Knight was on the hunt for this beautiful, majestic Elk – Muzzle Loader from early October – “This is my 3rd year with JACO Outfitters and I’ve harvested 2/3 animals on my hunts. On the previous hunts I did not harvest. I had two opportunities and came home with great memories, but no animal. This year I harvested a bull of a lifetime.”
- Al Lee also found an Elk with his rifle this last October – “This was a great first morning bull that I took with JACO Outfitters. I cannot wait until next year’s hunt.”
- Dustin Anderson used a rifle to hunt this beast of a Black Bear – “This was an amazing hunt with JACO Outfitters as I was very fortunate to harvest this 400+ pound black bear.”
- Joe Rocco took this 15.5″ Antelope. “I flew in the day before the hunt and harvested this beautiful buck on opening day! My biggest challenge was changing my flight reservations to get back home. Next year I will have my sights on a Bull Elk! I can n to wait until next year! See you soon John!!!”
- Spring Turkey was the catch of the year for these two fortunate hunters – “We hunted three days with JACO Outfitters and took home these awesome Merriam’s Turkeys. We look forward to returning and roosting up to eight birds like we did this year. Birds are plentiful! Great work John!!!”
- A youth hunter (9 years old) now in November harvested his first Elk. Landon Boss said of his trip, “This was an awesome hunt. My first elk was a Cow Elk. Next year I am coming back for a Bull Elk (the one we left standing on the hill).”
- George Moore took this beautiful Merriam’s Turkey on opening day of spring Turkey Season. It took 22 minutes to pull him out of the draw and into shot gun range. I have killed lots of turkey in my day, but this one is something I will not soon forget. New Mexico and JACO Outfitters is where I will be hunting Merriam’s Turkey for many years to come!”
As you can see hunting with JACO Outfitters, LLC can be quite fruitful for any big game hunter. If you are interested on how you can get in on the hunt, check out JACO Outfitters rates and dates. If you need further information, contact JACO Outfitters, LLC.