About our New Mexico Antelope Hunting
August 25-September 8, 2013
(Any 3 Consecutive Days)
$2950.00 (2x1 Guide)
What is included:
- Guaranteed landowner tag
- Bed and Breakfast Accommodations
- All meals during the hunt plus dinner prior to your hunt beginning
- 2x1 Fully Guided Service
- Capping of the animal for trophy preparation
- Professional Photos of your trophy
What is Not included:
- State Hunting License –Non-Resident $365
- The client is responsible for transportation to and from hunt location
- Motel accommodations following your hunt
- Personal gear /medication / amenities
- Choice of Weapon
- Processing and Taxidermy Fees
JACO Outfitters, LLC offers New Mexico pronghorn antelope as our signature hunt. We take pride in producing high quality antelope through an extensive relationship with the ranches we have leased. Our ANTELOPE hunts take place on private ranches. In the past 10 years, we have achieved a 100% success. The area yields a nice quality of bucks with chances of “Boone and Crockets” available. Currently, the track record we have on our ranches is excellent with average horn lengths of 15 ½ and B&C scores of 78. This is an average not everyone will get a record book B&C but, you will have ample opportunity for high quality. I do my best to fit every hunter with the best opportunity for what they are looking for.
Our New Mexico antelope hunts are done from 4x4 vehicles while glassing. Some spot and stalking is done. We ask our hunters to be proficient in shooting at distances of 200-400 yards, but a majority of the shots a between 100-150 yards. Your guide is experienced in judging quality and distance so listen to him. If you have any experience in judging antelope, you will know that they are one of the hardest animals to judge on the hoof.
If you are interested in a New Mexico Antelope hunt, please contact
JACO Outfitters, LLC
at 575-387-2665 or 505-379-55551.
- Arrive day before hunt begins in the afternoon ~ 3:00 PM
- Check in to your accommodations
- Go to the gun range with guides to check the sites of your weapon.
- Possible drive through by the ranches we hunt if time permits
- Dinner the day prior to the hunt beginning / Continental Breakfast each morning
- Guides pick you up then it's off to go hunting
- Lunch provided each day of the hunt
- Dinner following each days hunt